1, different floor space
Commercial treadmills should be suitable for everyone, so the design is taller; home treadmills take into account the occupied area of the room, so they will be designed with folding function, but commercial treadmills are mostly non-foldable and bulky, and the structural design basically revolves around a key point. To be firm.
2, different carrying capacity
Carrying capacity refers to the maximum weight the body applies to the treadmill when running on a treadmill. The carrying capacity of home treadmills is generally within 130 kilograms. The capacity of commercial treadmills is larger than that of home treadmills and will reach 150-170kg.
3, the motor motor is different
In home treadmills, DC motors are generally used. DC motors cannot be operated continuously for a long time. Generally, the longest operating time is 90 minutes and the rest will be continued for half an hour; while commercial treadmills use AC motors, which can be long. The time keeps running. At the same time, the motor power of a commercial treadmill is large, generally at least 3p horsepower, but the power is also relatively relatively expensive, and the noise is also relatively large.
4, different running area
Since commercial treadmills need to meet various height groups, the running belts are relatively long and relatively wide. The general length is more than 150cm and the width is more than 55cm. The home treadmill is relatively low in terms of the width and width of the running belt, satisfying users. Requirements can be, generally within the width of 40cm-55cm, length 130cm or so. At the same time, the use frequency of commercial treadmills is relatively high, and the material requirements for accessories are also higher than that of households by one grade.
5, shape weight
Commercial treadmills used in a crowded environment seem to have a calm and open appearance, and are popular with the public. They do not have distinct characteristics and are simpler than home treadmills. On the contrary, home treadmills come in a variety of shapes and novelties that cater to different consumers' tastes. They can be used by a small crowd of people and added some unique features to certain treadmills.
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Why Is It Not Recommended To Watch ...
- How To Avoid Not Using After Buying...
- Four Advantages Of Treadmills
- Difference Between Treadmill And Re...
- How To Buy A Home Treadmill
- Teach You To Use The Treadmill Corr...
- Super-detailed Novice 8-week Runnin...
- Treadmill Running At A Variable Speed
- A Song Suitable For Listening While...
- Use Treadmill Lose Weight