Using the treadmill to exercise more than just the legs, more attention and effort, you can also focus on exercise abdominal muscles and core muscles. Exercise according to strength, everything depends on your endurance. The following four exercises can effectively shape the rectus abdominis muscles located in the center of the stomach and the internal and external abdominal oblique muscles on both sides of the rib cage.
1. Jogging for 5 minutes as a warm-up at the board level.
2. Raise the slope to the highest possible sprint to run for 20 seconds while pressing your abdominal muscles.
3, grab the handrail to support the volume, and put your feet on both sides of the running board. Take a break for 20 seconds and then carefully jump back to run with the central sprint for 20 seconds.
4, alternately back and forth 10 to 12 times, and finally relax and relax for 5 minutes.
This exercise emphasizes the shape of the abdominal obliques.
1. Jog on a treadmill for 10 minutes as a warm-up, to ensure that the body has been warm before the start of exercise.
2. Increase the slope to 5% and sideways. Grab the armrests as necessary to balance yourself.
3, sidewalk for 30 seconds, each step to do a side roll abdominal movements. Then turn to the other side for 30 seconds.
4, turn back to the direction of the body and then run for 30 seconds.
5. Repeat 10 times or more on both sides, and finally relax and relax under horizontal gradient.
Sprinting and abdominal exercises
This exercise makes more use of the treadmill armrests.
1. Jog on a treadmill for 5-10 minutes as warm-up.
2, speed up, uphill 3%, and sprint to run for 30 seconds.
3, grab the handrail to pull up.
4. Lock your arm and lift your knee to your chest. As much as possible to ensure that the body presents a straight state.
5. Hold for 20 seconds and return the body to its original state. Then place your feet on both sides of the board.
6, rest 10 seconds, and then carefully jump back to run with the central sprint to run for 30 seconds.
7. Repeat this pattern for 20-30 minutes, and finally relax and soothe for 5 minutes.
When you do pull-ups, you can also choose to do a knee lift. Slowly put your foot on the running board and retract your knee to your chest. Because the body weight is supported by triceps and pectoral muscles, you can get enough exercise. To exercise abdominal muscles alone on a treadmill requires a lot of physical strength and energy. Make sure to concentrate on the exercise and calculate each step of your movement. If you perform this action perfectly, you will find that your physical exercise is quite successful.
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Facts On Treadmills
- 5 Minutes Foam Axis Fascia Relaxati...
- Why Buy A Home Treadmill?
- What Is The Difference Between A Co...
- Why Buy A Home Treadmill?
- 2018 Our Company Participate Shangh...
- What To Look For In Your New Machin...
- Choosing The Best Treadmill Review
- Features Of The Treadmill
- The Treadmill Originated In Prisons