Fast 15 minutes: If you have time, try this one. Jog for 3 minutes first, then increase the speed and stay for 2 minutes (just feel right at last if you feel breathless). Take 30 seconds. Repeat this process again but reduce the jog run time to 2 minutes and the run time to 3 minutes. Walk for another 30 seconds. Repeat again. Finally, take a short break to calm you down.
Speed madman: Jogging alternately for 30 seconds to walk 30 seconds, so warm-up 6 minutes. Then increase the speed a little, run for 30 seconds for 30 seconds. Keep this 30/30 rhythm and increase the speed a little at each run. This cycle until you just overeat.
Run distance: Adjust the speed so that you feel comfortable running. Run for 2 minutes, then walk for 1 minute. Repeat this 2:1 ratio three times. Then increase the proportion of running: run 3 minutes, take 1 minute. Repeat three more times. At the end of the training, press 2:1 twice, then 1:1 twice.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Treadmill Selection Elements
- Treadmill Technical Details
- Treadmill Safe Use
- Running Method
- Not Suitable For People Using Tread...
- Treadmill Safety Awareness
- Treadmill Jogging Benefits
- Treadmill Weight Loss Advantage
- Treadmill Care Appearance
- Spinning Bike Structure