Turn on the power after confirming that the treadmill has been installed completely in accordance with the installation instructions. Be careful not to block the plug on the wall when placing it for easy insertion.
2. Plug the power cord into a power outlet with a safety ground. The power supply is dedicated. If the power cord is damaged, please purchase it from your dealer.
3. The treadmill is an indoor device. Do not use it outdoors. Place the place clean and flat, pay attention to moisture, be careful not to put the treadmill on a thick carpet type of thing, so as not to affect the flow of the lower part of the treadmill. Electric treadmills are special-purpose devices. Do not modify them for use.
4, can not wear too much when exercising, too loose clothes, to prevent hanging up to the electric safety incident. Wear running shoes or fitness shoes with rubber soles.
5. Do not remove the protective cover casually. If it needs to be opened for maintenance, be sure to unplug the power cord first.
6. When using the electric treadmill, do not let children approach and prevent danger.
7. If you are using the treadmill for the first time, remember to grasp the handrail with your hand until you feel comfortable adjusting it.
8. If the electric treadmill suddenly accelerates or the speed of the treadmill automatically increases due to a problem with the electronic watch system, unplug the security lock on the electronic watch immediately and the electric running machine will immediately stop.
9, when the electric treadmill is not in use, it should be pulled out of the power cord.
10. Underage adults need to be accompanied by adults when using electric treadmills.