1. Before you exercise in any fitness club, you should do physical tests. If you have a history of illness or drug allergies, you need to have a doctor's certificate. Safety is always the number one priority.
2. Wear suitable clothing, especially sports shoes, be sure to choose a pair of comfortable, comfortable sports shoes.
3. Before using the treadmill, check whether the treadmill is stable and whether the table is dry.
4. Before starting the exercise, both feet should stand on the pedals on both sides of the treadmill and clamp the emergency brake clips to the clothes. When all the adjustments are made and the treadmill begins to rotate, place your feet on the treadmill's countertop. If you are using it for the first time, you need to put both hands on the handles on both sides.
5. When you exercise, your eyes must look forward. Don't suddenly turn around, let alone look back, otherwise you will lose balance.
6. If you do not feel well balanced, do not hold heavy objects while running.
7. Do not run backwards on the treadmill, or do something dangerous.
8. End your training by letting your heart rate drop below 120 per minute before you can press the stop button.
9. Be sure to wait for the table to stop completely when you step down the treadmill. Many accidents happen at the end of the exercise.
10. If you weigh more than 140 kilograms, don't "tear" the treadmill.
11. Novices need to use both hands on both hands to adjust to the rhythm of running before they can let go of free running.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Running Method
- Not Suitable For People Using Tread...
- Treadmill Safety Awareness
- Treadmill Jogging Benefits
- Treadmill Weight Loss Advantage
- Treadmill Care Appearance
- Spinning Bike Structure
- Spinning Bike Function
- Treadmill Misuse
- Treadmill Injuries