1. Regular speed running:
The speed range of a standard treadmill should be 0-20 km/h. After completing warm-up preparations, you can go on a treadmill and choose a speed range of 5-10 km/h and exercise time of 20 minutes. Then select the speed range: 10-15 km/h and exercise for 10 minutes. A group of 30 minutes, according to their physical condition, select the number of training groups.
2. Uphill speed running:
The maximum tilt angle of the treadmill treadmill is 45 degrees. It is recommended that the tilt angle of the treadmill be adjusted to about 15-20 degrees to experience the feeling of going uphill. Jogging speed range: 5-8 km / h, exercise time 20 minutes. Then choose the running speed range; 8-12 km/h, exercise for 10 minutes. A group of 30 minutes, according to their physical condition, select the number of training groups.
3. Extreme speed running:
☆ Extreme jogging: jogging speed range: 5-8 km/h. Stick to the limit of physical strength and stop slowly.
☆ Extreme Run: Run Speed Range: 8-12 km/h. Stick to the limit of physical strength and stop slowly.
Description: No matter the extreme jogging or limit running, the exercise is over, you can't stop immediately, sit on the ground, etc. It's best to walk around and relax and do muscle relaxation exercises. Add warm water, hot drinks, chocolate and more.
During the exercise, focus on the speed, heart rate, calorie, and other indicators, and adjust according to your physical indicators.
Treadmill training is recommended for young or middle-aged enthusiasts. Elderly people do not recommend making choices.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- A Song Suitable For Listening While...
- Use Treadmill Lose Weight
- What Is Elliptical
- The Advantages Of Elliptical
- Correct Elliptical Posture
- Misuse Of Ellipsometer
- The Ellipticalr Is A Tool For Pract...
- The Fitness Effect Of Spinning Bike
- How To Adjust Your Spinning Bike
- Some Tips For Spinning Beginners