Do not warm up. Warm-up exercises should be done before running on the treadmill, otherwise it is easy to cause strain on the thigh and calf muscles. Leg compressions, squats, stretching muscles, flexion and extension joints can increase muscle temperature and make muscles more supple. After going on the treadmill, you should start with a dynamic warm-up such as walking slowly and jogging, and gradually increase the amount of exercise. This process is usually suitable for 10-15 minutes.
1.The speed is set too fast. Use treadmills to first understand your own exercise limits. If the physical strength cannot keep up, and the set speed is very fast, then it is easy to have a situation where the rhythm cannot keep up and it is easy to fall. This is a problem that novices often encounter.
2. Excessive exercise. The time and intensity of exercise on a treadmill depends on the purpose of the exercise. Jogging for more than half an hour will consume fat and over 1 hour will consume protein. Therefore, if it is for the purpose of weight loss, the exercise time should not be too short, nor should it be too long, 40 minutes is appropriate.
3. Running is aerobic exercise, and the whole body will participate in it. If you hold a brachial arch when you are running, or if you keep holding the handle, it will not only not achieve the effect of exercise, but also increase the pressure on the lumbar spine. Muscle strain.
Many people like to watch TV while running, which will distract you and cause injuries if you accidentally touch them, especially those who are not familiar with the operation of the treadmill.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Treadmill Injuries
- Spinning Bike Benifit
- Spinning Bike Remand
- Spinning Bike Prohibited Action
- Spinning Bike Riding Action
- Prepare A Spinning Bike Before Use
- Precautions When Using A Spinning Bike
- The History About Spinning Bike
- Elliptical History
- Elliptical Machine Features