1, can prevent brain aging, improve the agility of the nervous system. The results of modern sports medicine studies show that cycling is a different side of dominance. Alternate pedaling on both legs allows both left and right brain functions to be developed at the same time, preventing premature aging and neglect.
2, can improve heart and lung function, exercise lower limb muscle strength and enhance endurance. Cycling has the same endurance exercise effects on internal organs as swimming and running. This exercise not only benefits the joints of the lower extremities hips, knees, and iliac crests and the 26 pairs of muscles, but also enables the muscles of the neck, back, arms, abdomen, waist, groin, and buttocks. The joints and ligaments also get corresponding exercise.
3, to lose weight. When cycling, due to periodic aerobic exercise, exercisers consume more calories and receive significant weight loss.
4, can improve sexual function. Riding a bicycle for 4-5 kilometers a day can stimulate the secretion of human estrogen or androgens, which will increase sexual performance and contribute to the harmony of sexual life between husband and wife.
5, can enjoy longevity. According to survey statistics of the relevant international committees, among the various professional people in the world, the longest life expectancy of postmen is due to the fact that they often ride bicycles when passing letters.
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- How To Adjust Your Spinning Bike
- Some Tips For Spinning Beginners
- Incorrect Movement Is Easy To Hurt
- 30 Days Treadmill Challenge, Waitin...
- Marathon Getting Started Guide
- In Addition To Treadmills, This 8 A...
- Learn To Drink Water, Exercise Is M...
- Ten Reasons For Fitness
- Choosing The Right Machine---Treadmill
- Value Treadmill, Actually Trained A...