1, first of all the power line of the treadmill, to ensure that the running machine in the state of power outages, and then use the six-angle adjustment of the treadmill of the left and right adjustment bolts, according to the extent of the relaxation of the running belt to adjust the amplitude, it is best to adjust the half lap.
2, start the treadmill, check the tightness of the running belt is appropriate, if not appropriate, then follow the first step to operate until the adjustment to fit.
Through the above two steps can basically solve the running belt skidding phenomenon, but should be careful not to run the belt adjustment too tight, as long as not skidding on the line, because this can increase the service life of the running belt.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- Preparation Before Running
- The Difference Between Treadmill An...
- How To Run On A Treadmill？
- Why I Don‘t Recommend Buying A Chea...
- How To Use The Treadmill Correctly
- Treadmill Classification
- Purchase Treadmill
- Treadmill Maintenance
- The Function Of Treadmill
- Treadmill Tips