1. Heart rate induction. Exercise people will know that heart rate is the most important data for aerobic training. The right heart rate will make your workout safer and more effective. Commercial treadmills have heart rate testing equipment, some of the sensor is sandwiched in the ear, and some of the sensor is the handle type.
2. Table thickness. The thickness of the treadmill table is the key to reduce the impact of joints. To choose the table thick treadmill, Mesa best is double. If the treadmill of the table is too thin, the table will be easy to bend, deformation.
3. Table length. The longer the treadmill, the greater the space and security of your workout.
4. Speed adjustment. The speed range of a standard running table should be 0-20 km/h, when you increase or decrease the speed, you should not feel the obvious inertia.
5. Table Tilt Angle. One of the special functions of commercial treadmills is the change of angle. The maximum increase in the treadmill can reach 45 degrees, allowing you to feel the mountains.
6. Intelligent adjustment function. The most advanced running opportunities in the world now automatically adjust the speed and angle of your heart rate to help you reach your target heart rate after you set the program.
7. Control Panel. The standard treadmill Control panel should have at least the basic display function mentioned above. Some treadmills also have more personalized data display and storage capabilities.