1, patients with heart disease, because the speed of the treadmill is difficult to control, the heart load is also relatively large, in the event of an accident is very dangerous;
2, people with osteoporosis, because of its reduced bone density, ligament relaxation, easily in the high-intensity running process sprains, falls, resulting in fractures.
3. People with arthritis, meniscus or ligament injuries, or artificial joint replacements, due to high frequency of running will cause repeated wear of hip joints, knee joints, and ankle joints, resulting in joints running and getting injured;
4. People with cervical spondylosis or lumbar spondylosis may have neck and back muscle tension because of running for a long time in a highly concentrated state of mind. The treadmill also has recoil on the spine and may aggravate the original condition.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Treadmill Safety Awareness
- Treadmill Jogging Benefits
- Treadmill Weight Loss Advantage
- Treadmill Care Appearance
- Spinning Bike Structure
- Spinning Bike Function
- Treadmill Misuse
- Treadmill Injuries
- Spinning Bike Benifit
- Spinning Bike Remand