First of all, if you are going to run for an hour or more, you need to eat some food before running and add some energy. The best time to eat is 30 minutes before running or slightly earlier. The foods eaten should be dominated by carbohydrates and proteins. Carbohydrates provide energy, and proteins and a little bit of fat can help proteins release energy more sustainably. Remember to wear professional running shoes when you are ready to run. Running is a full-body exercise. In women's words, sports underwear is indispensable. Remember to warm up before running! Warm-up has a direct impact on your next running result. Never save it.
When starting the treadmill, the treadmill will have a mode of selecting exercise. It is recommended that you choose according to your physical fitness and exercise capacity.
If you just want to go slow, it is recommended to use 4km/h-6km/h speed, slow walking is generally more suitable for relaxation exercises after exercise, or pregnant women exercise. If you go quickly, the speed can be improved according to your physical condition. The speed of 6km/h-8km/h is appropriate. This speed is best for those who do not like running, or "lazy people" who only want to sweat but not too tired. And this speed is also more suitable for people with poor exercise ability to jog, for the improvement of lung capacity has a good effect. The speed of more than 8km/h is more suitable for the group of regular exercise. For those who are in desperate need of fat loss, it is best to reach this speed during aerobic running exercises. It should be noted that if the physical condition is not suitable for people with high-intensity exercise, do not choose fast running. Please exercise at the doctor's advice or the advice of the instructor. Remember to choose your treadmill speed based on your physical condition! On the treadmill, you can clearly understand the distance you run, the calorie consumption, and the heart rate. The center rate is the most important thing you need to pay attention to. This data can directly reflect your exercise status and the effect you can achieve.
1. There is a formula for the optimal heart rate range of aerobic exercise: (220-age)×60%/80%. For example, if you are 20 years old, then the heart beats 120 to 160 times per minute is your best exercise heart rate fluctuation. In other words, if you maintain running in this range, it is most beneficial for fat burning and strengthening of the cardiovascular system.
2. When running, remember to never let your heart rate exceed your maximum heart rate: 220-age. If it is over, please immediately slow down, let the heart rate return to normal rhythm, so as to avoid accidents. After running, remember to stretch and stretch! If you want to run a good exercise, not thick legs, stretching is crucial.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Treadmill Classification
- Purchase Treadmill
- Treadmill Maintenance
- The Function Of Treadmill
- Treadmill Tips
- The Difference Between Treadmill An...
- Treadmill Training
- Treadmill Selection Elements
- Treadmill Technical Details
- Treadmill Training