How to Get Better Results with Spinning Bike
Spinning is extremely popular and it’s a great way to train your endurance in the winter season. Here are some simple tips that will increase your gains from spinning:
1. Warm up before spinning
Spinning lessons have a normal length of around 50 minutes. For trained cyclists this is a very short amount of time, when this time includes both warm up, intervals and cool down.
Remember that most spinning lessons are made for people who are not very familiar with cycling training. Therefore, I suggest you do a quick warm-up before you enter the spinning room in order to get more training time.
2. Drink water with electrolytes and carbohydrates
Spinning rooms have a very high temperature and high humidity. Therefore, it is quite normal to sweat much more than you are used to.
Some people believe that they sweat more at spinning lessons because they work harder. That is not true.
They sweat more because of the climate, not because they work harder than normally. I will recommend you to drink water with electrolytes and carbohydrates to maintain a high level of performance during the whole session.
3. Choose intervals carefully
Spinning instructors plan their lesson to be interesting and challenging for a wide range of riders. Most of them train spinning only 2 to 3 times week, so they can use all their effort in this short period.
If you do not like the program made of the instructor, consider to use your own program or one of the indoor cycling program.
It is possible to ride one of these programs without telling the instructor. Just remember to stand up and sit down when the instructor tells you to (and ignore his commands about pacing strategy).
4. Remember rest days
You can’t do intervals every single day. Some days should be easy days. If you go for a ride in the spinning class on one of these days, please remember your goal with the training.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Buying A Home Treadmill
- Gym Exercise Equipment/commercial C...
- 13 Tips If You're New To Spinning
- The Next Time You Hop On The Treadm...
- Full-commercial Spinning Bike/ Cycl...
- CE Cetification Of Our Treadmill
- The Feature Of The Cycling Bike
- Features Of The Treadmill