Buying a Home Treadmill
The Difference Between Home Treadmills vs. Health Club Treadmills
A treadmill for commercial use must stand constant daily usage. Generally they are built like a tank. A treadmill for home use is a whole different story. Rather than running for 10 hours a day, it may only get used several hours a week. These are just a few guidelines that are important when purchasing a home treadmill. Buying the right treadmill now will prevent you from have to buy again in the near future.
How Much to Spend for a Home Treadmill?
A good treadmill is not cheap. Most people do not know what a home treadmill cost. They may have seen the Icon treadmills in Wal-Mart for several hundreds dollars and have the conception that is what is a starting price. Wrong!
Treadmills are machines that if used regularly, take an excessive beating. That's why if you want a home treadmill that will last, you're going to need to shovel out a few bucks. I would recommend for a good walking treadmill that withstand regular use, you start somewhere in the $1,000 range.
On the other hand, you don't need to spend $3,000 on a home treadmill that you will use occasionally for walking. Unless you have an obsession for big, expensive toys.
How Will You Use the Home Treadmill?
Are you training for a marathon, or do you like to casually walk? The difference can mean a couple of thousand dollars in cost.
· Treadmill for Marathon or Half-Marathon Training: Individuals training for a marathon will need a treadmill that has a longer deck, powerful motor and in general is built for abuse. They may also want a variety of challenging programs to motivate and enhance their performance.
· Treadmill for Exercise Walking: A person who occasionally walks can get by with a treadmill that is shorter in length, has an 18-inch wide belt, a medium size motor and an overall design that accommodates moderate use.
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Gym Exercise Equipment/commercial C...
- 13 Tips If You're New To Spinning
- The Next Time You Hop On The Treadm...
- Full-commercial Spinning Bike/ Cycl...
- CE Cetification Of Our Treadmill
- The Feature Of The Cycling Bike
- Features Of The Treadmill