Warm-up, low climbing, slope between 6 and 8, speed between 5 and 6
The melody is light and fast, and it is getting better and better. After 5 minutes, you should feel the palm of your feet warm. In order to continue high-strength climbing.
1.《Something Just Like This》－the Chainsmokers｜Coldplay
High-strength climbing, slope of 13 to 15, the speed is still 5 to 6.
The cymbal rhythm is strong and not too fast. It matches the rhythm of walking and climbing. However, we must not look at the slow pace. The high slope will exercise inside the thigh and will also stretch the muscle behind the leg.
Keep your posture straight and straight, with your hands at the same pace, and look straight ahead. Do not look at the ipad and the TV on the treadmill. This is harmful to the spine and has no benefit.
3.《Million Reasons》－Lady Gaga
4.《Shape of you》－ Ed Sheeran
5．《Just Hold On》－Steve Aoki／Louis Tomlinson
This song is very suitable for this because it really needs hold on until the last few minutes.
Take a rest, but it is adjusted to a low slope, slope 6 to 8, the speed does not change, this time you will find that the low slope is really flat, drink saliva it. Physical fitness is good, this can be reduced to 2, 3 minutes.
6.《Tears》－Clean Bandit／Louisa Johnson
Fast running, slope 0 ~ 2, speed 9 ~ 10
Although it is a dinner, although after a high-grade climb, the whole body is already in a state, even at a relatively high speed.
✔ I like to use running meditation to describe this 20-minute state. Therefore, I love to listen to the coldplay songs of coldplay in the first 10 minutes. The more YY my brain feels, the less I feel tired. I don't know what you think, I can imagine a lot of things, such as the plot in the movie just finished.
Those who don't like coldplay can skip this section directly. Here are the tracks with strong rhythm.
7. "Hymn For The Weekend" - Coldplay
8. "A Head Full of Dreams" - Coldplay
9. "Adventure of A Life Time" - Coldplay
10. "Couting Stars" - One Republic
11. Hold on, We’re Going Home - Drake/Majid Jordon
"Hold on" and "Demons" are very suitable for listening when the body is in the limit state. Although the blogger is now accustomed to not having a sense of limit, it is OK to run at high speed for 5 minutes. However, if tired, these two songs can help you stick with it.
12. Demons - Imagine Dragons
Under the rest, the speed lingers to 5-6, 2 minutes, and then adjust to a low slope, the slope is raised to 6-8, the speed does not change, still have a feeling of rest in sports,
13. Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith
14. "Sing" - Ed Sheeran
Come on, abuse yourself slightly, adjust the slope to 13-15, and the speed will not change.
At this time, really need some endurance to complete high-strength climbing. But music is lightly written. Come on!
15. "Rude" - Magic!
16. "We Remain" - Christina Aguilera
Adjust back to a low slope, speed 5-6, slope 6-8, the body feels like resting.
17. Ghost Town - Adam Lambert
18. Fight Song - Rachel Plattern
Calm and relax. Half of the treadmill has a cool down button. Just click it and it will automatically slow down the slope. After that, you need to stretch and relax.
Soothing and soothing. You can listen to it on your way home.
19. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
20. Moon - Sia
- How To Choose Fitness Equipment
- The History Of Treadmill Development
- The Importance Of Exercise Heart Ra...
- Treadmill Selection Considerations
- Select Several Elements Of The Trea...
- 10 Strokes For Safe Use Of Treadmills
- The Attention Problem Of The Treadmill
- The Malfunction And Solution Of The...
- Maintenance Of The Treadmill
- The Debugging Method Of The Treadmill
- Use Treadmill Lose Weight
- What Is Elliptical
- The Advantages Of Elliptical
- Correct Elliptical Posture
- Misuse Of Ellipsometer
- The Ellipticalr Is A Tool For Pract...
- The Fitness Effect Of Spinning Bike
- How To Adjust Your Spinning Bike
- Some Tips For Spinning Beginners
- Incorrect Movement Is Easy To Hurt