When analyzing the best products on the market, we looked for the following:
· A higher power rating, which indicates a smoother workout, a more powerful motor, and a quieter machine.
· A running surface that is wide enough and long enough to prevent tripping, slipping, and falling off the machine during a workout.
· An appropriate level of cushioning that would be stable enough to prevent bouncing but soft enough to provide ample support to delicate joints.
· Electronic controls that make using the machine easier and that make programming workouts faster.
· Safety features provided by the machine, such as handrails, and how securely they are attached to the machine.