1. Don't look back while running When using a treadmill, it's not safe to go back. It's easy to lose your balance and cause you to fall. When your family and friends call you, don't hurry to look back. You should run. The machine stopped first and said again. At the gym, I saw a lot of people returning with bad things.
2. Don't answer the phone while running. Now, the mobile phone is basically carried around. However, when it comes to treadmill exercise, it's best to go lightly. Even if the mobile phone is on your body, don't answer it immediately when you call. Because you are When you are talking on the phone, your attention is scattered and it is also very unsafe.
3. Don't use the armrests of the handrails too much. This is designed considering the safety and balance of the body. It can't be a crutches while running. Excessive use of handrails will often cause arched backs and shoulders, keeping you away from the right Running posture is also very bad for good health.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- Tutorial on Muscle Stretch after sp...
- the benifits of spinning bike
- spinning bike considerations
- spinning bike purchase
- Use treadmill fitness to focus on s...
- spinning bike fitness method
- Spinning bike essentials
- Rowing machine action essentials
- Elliptical training exercises essen...
- Rowing Machine Exercise Benefits