Different speeds for different groups
1. If you just want to slow down, it is recommended to use a speed of 4km/h to 6km/h. Slow walking is generally more suitable for relaxation exercises after exercise or for pregnant women.
2,6 km/h to 8 km/h Speed is suitable for fast-walking people. This speed is best for those who do not like running, or “lazy people” who only want to sweat but not too tired. And this speed is also more suitable for people with poor exercise ability to jog, for the improvement of lung capacity has a good effect.
Speeds above 3,8 km/h are more suitable for groups that often exercise. For those who are in desperate need of fat loss, it is best to reach this speed during aerobic running exercises. It should be noted that if the physical condition is not suitable for people with high-intensity exercise, do not choose to run fast. Please exercise with your doctor's advice or your coach's advice.
Run to pay attention to the best heart rate
Heart rate is a data that must be paid attention when running. This data can directly reflect your exercise state and the effect you can achieve.
1. There is a formula for the optimal heart rate range of aerobic exercise: (220-age)×60%/80%. For example, if you are 20 years old, then the heart beats 120 to 160 times per minute is your best exercise heart rate fluctuation. In other words, if you maintain running in this range, it is most beneficial for fat burning and strengthening of the cardiovascular system.
2. Never let your heart rate exceed your maximum heart rate when running: 220-age. If it exceeds, please decelerate immediately and let the heart rate return to normal rhythmic state.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- spinning bike fitness method
- Spinning bike essentials
- Rowing machine action essentials
- Elliptical training exercises essen...
- Rowing Machine Exercise Benefits
- One kilometer of treadmill equals h...
- How to arrange your running speed o...
- Treadmill Exercise Basics
- Treadmill Creative Exercise
- Safe use of treadmills