1.Before running, walk first and let the joints and muscles heat up. Warm up for about 5 minutes to give your joints and muscles the best effect. Walk slowly on a slight incline, such as walking on a 2% incline, and let your body's blood flow. Warming up before running will help avoid muscle strain or injury to the joints.
2. gradually increase your speed. After warming up for a few minutes, speed up your jogging. After 5 minutes, slightly increase your speed and continue to increase speed until your speed becomes a sprint, then gradually decelerate at 5-minute intervals.
· Please refer to your treadmill manual or talk to your gym instructor to learn about the intermittent training program in your treadmill programming.
· Do not set the speed beyond your capabilities. Underestimate your maximum speed on the treadmill to avoid injury.
· Remember that the way you run on a treadmill is somewhat different from the usual way of running, and you are accustomed to this slight change.
3, different daily speed and distance training. Changing your exercise routine daily will help you stay interested and avoid harming specific muscle groups. If you focus on speed training today and you try to sprint all day long, then focus on the distance, the sprint time should be 5 to 20 minutes, then jog 20 to the next day 60 minutes. Remember to warm up and calm your body in a walking manner at the beginning and end. 
· Check your treadmill control panel, check your manual, or talk to the gym trainer to see if your treadmill can simulate the slope setting on the slope.
· If you live far from the mountains, but you want to participate in races or marathons in hilly areas, using the terrain training feature on your treadmill can be a great way to exercise.
4. Avoid grabbing the handrail. Grabbing the handrail will reduce the exercise intensity of your legs and core muscles. This will reduce the consumption of calories and reduce the intensity of exercise. If you need to take a break, stop the treadmill and walk for a while.
· Do not hold the handrail while running or sprinting because it may make you fall more often.
· There are exceptions to this, and if you have problems with the balance, you need to think about it. If your balance is not good and you want to use a treadmill, be sure to ask your doctor what precautions you should take.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- Treadmill Creative Exercise
- Safe use of treadmills
- crazy fit massage functions
- crazy fit massage Feature
- how to use elliptical
- How important if treadmill have voi...
- Comparison between home treadmill a...
- Elliptical machine considerations
- How to choose indoor spinning? How ...
- Is treadmill running more likely to...