1.Enable the user to set up an exercise regime that can be adhered to irrespective of the weather.
2.Cushioned tread can provide slightly lower impact training than running on outdoor surfaces. Although cushioned belts have mostly been deprecated out of use and cushioned replacement belts may be hard to find, many treadmills have rubber or urethane deck elastomers (cushions) which are superior in cushioning and last longer than cushioned belts. There were for a time banana shaped flexible decks that were among the very best as far as cushioning that were priced at a midrange level, but currently these are not being sold, perhaps because of the increased manufacturing cost of making the flexible deck. Cushioned belts also don't last as long as regular belts due to their construction out of weaker materials. For calorie burning, incline can be used to significantly reduce impact for a given rate of energy use.
3.Incline setting can allow for consistent "uphill" training that is not possible when relying on natural features.
4.Rate settings force a consistent pace.
5.Some treadmills have programmes such that the user can simulate terrains, e.g. rolling hills, to provide accurate, programmed, exercise periods.
6.The user can watch TV whilst using the machine thus preventing TV from being a sedentary activity.
7.User progress such as distance, calories burned, and heart rate can be tracked.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- The difference between commercial,s...
- The Benefits of Spinning bike
- Use treadmill running posture corre...
- Use treadmill safety precautions
- Tutorial on Muscle Stretch after sp...
- the benifits of spinning bike
- spinning bike considerations
- spinning bike purchase
- Use treadmill fitness to focus on s...
- spinning bike fitness method