1. Consult your doctor before starting any exercise routine. Before taking any aerobic exercise, ask your doctor what restrictions you have on your exercise program. Consider the health of your spine and joints, especially the health of your knees and ankles.
· If you have bone softness, arthritis, or other joint problems, you should ask your doctor if you can exercise on a treadmill.
· Your doctor may recommend walking on flat ground to prevent further joint damage.
2, familiar with the monitor, control panel and security features. Before using any treadmill, make sure you check the control panel, exercise options, and safety features. Find coaches at the gym or if you are buying a treadmill, consult a salesperson or other professional in the store. Find the emergency stop button and determine if the treadmill has a safe stop tether or clip.
3, use safety clips. If your treadmill has a safety rope or safety clip, always use it. This clip can be clipped to your clothes. If you accidentally fall from the treadmill, it will drive the safety switch to stop the treadmill in time. This is the best and most recommended way to avoid serious injuries caused by using the treadmill.
• If you suddenly fall and you cannot use the emergency stop button to stop the machine because it is not within your reach, the safety clamp can stop the machine.
· It can prevent the running belt from causing secondary damage to the skin, abrasions and other forms of bodily injury.
4. Keep your shoulders back and raise your head. Do not look at your feet. When you are running or walking on a treadmill, always maintain the correct posture. Your body should be straight and your shoulders straight. Your eyes should be fixed in the front, do not underestimate your feet.
5, let your phone take a break. One of the most common causes of distractions on treadmills is to look at the phone. Put your phone somewhere else or turn on airplane mode so you won't be disturbed by any calls or text messages. If you want to listen to music on your phone while you are running, you can use headphones or sound amplification, but keep it in flight mode.
6, to a complete stop. Avoid jumping off the treadmill when you are on the treadmill, wait until it stops completely, and then come down from above. If you need to take a break, turn off the machine or any available feature that will cause the treadmill to pause. Do not jump on the treadmill while the belt is in motion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- crazy fit massage functions
- crazy fit massage Feature
- how to use elliptical
- How important if treadmill have voi...
- Comparison between home treadmill a...
- Elliptical machine considerations
- How to choose indoor spinning? How ...
- Is treadmill running more likely to...
- What is the difference between the ...
- Knee force of treadmill