Treadmill speed adjustment is generally the case: common speed control range 0-16km, 0-20km, 0-22km, etc. (different treadmills have different adjustable speed ranges), the speed is determined by the form of running. The speed of the common forms of running are slow walking (about 2 to 5km/h), jogging or brisk walking (around 6 to 8km/h), and running (about 10km/h). different.
In addition to focusing on the speed of running, but also concerned about the heart rate and slope, in order to achieve better training results.
The effect of the slope is to simulate the resistance of the terrain. In general, adjusting the slope to 1% or 2% can make running closer to running outdoors.
heart rate is a data that we must pay close attention to while running. This data can directly reflect our exercise state and the effect we can achieve. The rate of heart rate reflects the change of physical condition. We generally judge the physical condition with the best heart rate. The formula is: (208-0.7*age)×0.8=maximum exercise heart rate (208-0.7*age)×0.6=minimum exercise heart rate Under normal circumstances, we can determine our own exercise range based on our own needs and heart rate. (There is no single most authoritative answer to my heart rate formula so far, so it is for reference only)
In short, adjust the treadmill speed and slope according to your needs and heart rate. Must not be blind.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- Treadmill Exercise Basics
- Treadmill Creative Exercise
- Safe use of treadmills
- crazy fit massage functions
- crazy fit massage Feature
- how to use elliptical
- How important if treadmill have voi...
- Comparison between home treadmill a...
- Elliptical machine considerations
- How to choose indoor spinning? How ...