The greatest intensity of running exercise is best for those who want to quickly lose fat and slimming, while the elliptical machine is biased and shaped and bottom hips, and the exercise intensity is low. The advantage is that it can prevent knee injuries.
Here are the characteristics of the next few.
Treadmills are currently most commonly used in home fitness equipment. Treadmills, spinning bikes, and ellipticals are the three most powerful treadmills. If you want to lose weight, the treadmill will help you a lot, but the treadmill still has certain requirements for the knee. It is recommended that you focus on the shock absorption of the treadmill when selecting the treadmill.
2, elliptical machine.
The elliptical machine can simulate running, climbing and cycling. It looks like you're doing everything from treadmills to spinning bikes, but (yes there is a turning point here), the strength of the elliptical is relatively small.
The exercise intensity of treadmills, spinning bikes, and elliptical machines is basically treadmills> spinning bikes> elliptical machines.
If you are eager to lose weight, it is better to give priority to treadmills.
However, the elliptical machine has a big advantage, that is, almost no harm to the user's knee. In short, it can help you to exercise gracefully at home. If you don't need too much exercise intensity and you want full body exercise, then the elliptical machine is really for you.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- Elliptical machine considerations
- How to choose indoor spinning? How ...
- Is treadmill running more likely to...
- What is the difference between the ...
- Knee force of treadmill
- How to use a treadmill to reduce kn...
- How to use an elliptical machine to...
- Spinning bike