Main muscle diagram
1.At the beginning, stand on the elliptical machine and select the desired option on the menu. Most elliptical machines have manual settings, or you can choose a program to use. In general, you can enter age and weight to estimate the number of calories burned during the exercise. The level of resistance can change during practice.
2. Handles can be used to monitor your heart rate and help you maintain proper intensity.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- Rowing Machine Exercise Benefits
- One kilometer of treadmill equals h...
- How to arrange your running speed o...
- Treadmill Exercise Basics
- Treadmill Creative Exercise
- Safe use of treadmills
- crazy fit massage functions
- crazy fit massage Feature
- how to use elliptical
- How important if treadmill have voi...