First of all, the treadmill runs at constant speed, and the person is passive. Running is a passive way to adapt to the running speed of the treadmill and it needs to maintain the same speed consistently. If the treadmill runs for a long period of time and the coordination of the knee and muscle cannot keep up, the meniscus and cartilage of the knee joint will be damaged and concussed. Second, the treadmill comes with a shock absorber system. Many treadmills win the favor of users with good shock absorption. The treadmill, running board, and shock absorption provide the greatest degree of protection for the knee joint evenly and do not suffer from too much force.
Finally, self-adjusted slope.
Treadmills can adjust the slope to give people the best running condition, which also affects the knee joint.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the treadmill
- Introduction to the function of spi...
- Spinning Bike Fit Object
- Introduction to Dynamic Cycling
- The fitness principle of dynamic cy...
- Related data of spinning bike
- A brief introduction to Massager
- Main categories of Massager
- How to use the Massager
- The motion effect of rowing machine
- Knee force of treadmill
- How to use a treadmill to reduce kn...
- How to use an elliptical machine to...
- Spinning bike
- How elliptical machines activate hi...
- I hope you will correctly measure y...
- Drink chocolate milk after exercise...
- Correct Way to Use a Treadmill